Chef #375991's Note:
This is an easy to make dinner, especially on a cold winter day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onions in butter. Heat milk, sauted onions, soup, chicken and sour cream.
- 2In bottom of buttered baking dish place a layer of shredded potatoes. About 1- 2-inches thick.
- 3Pour half of heated sauce over layer of potatoes.
- 4Then add a layer of cheese.
- 5Repeat for one more layer of potatoes and sauce and cheese.
- 6Bake at 350° for 30- 45 minutes covered.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (521 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1426.2
- Calories from Fat 833
- Total Fat 92.6 g
- Saturated Fat 42.4 g
- Cholesterol 356.7 mg
- Sodium 687.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 77.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: