Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick and easy meal which is a different spin on plain BBQ chicken. Since you already buy the chicken cooked it takes hardly any time to get a good feed.
- Remove all skin from BBQ chicken and all chicken meat from bones.
- Boil potatoes until cooked and drain. Combine chicken and potatoes and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to melted butter and microwave on HIGH for 1-2 minutes. Add flour and stir until combined. Gradually add stock and blend to a smooth paste. Cook on HIGH for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add mustard and cream to butter mixture and stir well. Pour sauce over chicken and potato mixture and place in a casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
- Cook in oven at 180 degrees for around 15-20 minutes or until cheese melts and browns.