1 hr 20 mins
A good winter warmer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 lb new potato, sliced into circles about 5mm thick
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pint 1% low-fat milk
- 6 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 1Mix the chicken into the marinade.
- 2Boil the potatoes until soft, and drain.
- 3Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- 4Fry the chicken on a medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- 5Add the peppers and spring onions and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- 6Mix the cornflour into the milk and heat in a saucepan on a low to medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick.
- 7Mix the stock cubes with a little boiling water to form a thick liquid.
- 8Stir the stock into the milk.
- 9Layer the potatoes, chicken mix, tomatoes and a little of the sauce into a baking dish.
- 10Repeat 3 times finishing with the sauce on top.
- 11Bake for 40 minutes at 165c.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (602 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.9
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 76.0 mg
- Sodium 719.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 32.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard