Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
This is nice, I have used ordinary roast chicken. CHICKEN AND PINEAPPLE SALAD WITH CURRY MAYONNAISE
- CURRIED MAYONNAISE:.
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- CHICKEN AND PINEAPPLE SALAD:.
- Toast coconut on oven tray in moderate oven for about 5 minutes.
- Cut chicken and pineapple into chunks; place in bowl, mix in coconut, shallots and Mayonnaise.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Serves 4.
- Cheers, Doreen Doreen Randal, Wanganui.
- New Zealand.
Absolutely amazing!! This is my favorite lunch. I get excited when I can make it and take it to work. Thank you, thank you..
This curried mayonnaise is fantastic (it deserves 10 stars). I didnt have coconut milk at home so used coconut cream instead and have made four batches already (and I have only had the recipe for a week). Neither I, nor my family are coconut fans, so I made my own chicken salad and just used the curried mayonnaise dressing with it and it is a new family favourite recipe, thank you so much for the amazing mayonnaise!
This turned out really well. In a hurry to make the salad, I forgot to toast the coconut, but the salad was still yummy! Someone was entralled enough with it to want the recipe! Thanks a lot!