Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of our family's favorites. Nice on a hot day. We like potato chips and grape or cran-raspberry juice with ours. Enjoy.
- 4 cups of diced cooked chicken
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pineapple chunks
- 2 cups celery, diagonally sliced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons Major Grey chutney, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime rind, grated
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- Toss together chicken, pineapple, celery, and green onions.
- In a small bowl mix lime rind, lime juice, chutney, and curry.
- Whisk in mayonnaise.
- Pour over first ingredients, mix, and chill.
- Sprinkle peanuts on individual servings just before serving.