Recipe by LMillerRN
This is a green salad made using store bought rotisserie chicken. From Everyday Food.
Top Review by foodtvfan
Delicious chicken salad. The only change I made was to add the pineapple, tomato and green onion just before serving. Leftovers do not keep well so next time I am keeping the pineapple and tomatoes separate to add to servings as needed. Yummy salad.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 cups oven-roasted deli chicken
- 1 small napa cabbage (1 1/2 pounds)
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄2 small fresh pineapple, prepared and thinly sliced crosswise
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, oil, and lime juice. In a large bowl, toss together chicken, cabbage, tomatoes, and scallions.
- Just before serving, toss chicken mixture with pineapple and dressing (do not let stand). Season with salt and pepper.