I serve this salad along with my other party entrees, always turns out to be a crowd pleaser.. enjoy! =)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil Macaroni till cooked, set aside in fridge as you are preparing the following ingredients.
- 2dice chicken breast into cubes.
- 3dice pineapple (tidbit size).
- 4peel and dice apple.
- 5dice cheddar cheese.
- 6mix raisins along with the cooked macaroni and all diced ingredients in a large bowl, stir in enough mayonnaise to bind all ingredients together as you don't want your salad too fattening and too creamy.
- 7Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper, you may serve this delicious salad at room temp or cold from your fridge. enjoy!
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Pineapple Macaroni Salad (Filipino Style)
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.4
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.6 mg
- Sodium 72.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 12.0 g