Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I serve this salad along with my other party entrees, always turns out to be a crowd pleaser.. enjoy! =)
- Boil Macaroni till cooked, set aside in fridge as you are preparing the following ingredients.
- dice chicken breast into cubes.
- dice pineapple (tidbit size).
- peel and dice apple.
- dice cheddar cheese.
- mix raisins along with the cooked macaroni and all diced ingredients in a large bowl, stir in enough mayonnaise to bind all ingredients together as you don't want your salad too fattening and too creamy.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper, you may serve this delicious salad at room temp or cold from your fridge. enjoy!