Recipe by Sharonda
I serve this salad along with my other party entrees, always turns out to be a crowd pleaser.. enjoy! =)
- 2 cups macaroni
- 1 cooked chicken breast
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 apple
- 2 tablespoons raisins (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- mayonnaise (enough to bind ingredients together)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil Macaroni till cooked, set aside in fridge as you are preparing the following ingredients.
- dice chicken breast into cubes.
- dice pineapple (tidbit size).
- peel and dice apple.
- dice cheddar cheese.
- mix raisins along with the cooked macaroni and all diced ingredients in a large bowl, stir in enough mayonnaise to bind all ingredients together as you don't want your salad too fattening and too creamy.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper, you may serve this delicious salad at room temp or cold from your fridge. enjoy!