A quick and easy recipe that is easily made ahead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drop beans and a bit of salt into some boiling water.
- 2Boil for one minute before scooping out.
- 3Add the pasta to the water and cook according to packet instructions until just al dente.
- 4Drain, then return to the pan with olive oil and pesto.
- 5Stir thoroughly and transfer to a serving bowl.
- 6Tear the chicken into bite-sized chunks, discarding any fat, skin and bones.
- 7Season with salt and pepper and stir into the pasta together with beans and tomatoes.
- 8Slice and pit the olives (if desired) and sprinkle on top.
- 9Use as many as you like, although I think 1/4 cup sliced between two people is about right.
- 10Eat warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Pesto Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.5
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: