Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick and easy recipe that is easily made ahead.
Make and share this Chicken and Pesto Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Drop beans and a bit of salt into some boiling water.
- Boil for one minute before scooping out.
- Add the pasta to the water and cook according to packet instructions until just al dente.
- Drain, then return to the pan with olive oil and pesto.
- Stir thoroughly and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Tear the chicken into bite-sized chunks, discarding any fat, skin and bones.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir into the pasta together with beans and tomatoes.
- Slice and pit the olives (if desired) and sprinkle on top.
- Use as many as you like, although I think 1/4 cup sliced between two people is about right.
- Eat warm or cold.