1/1 Photo of Chicken and Peppers in Garlic Wine Sauce
Pollo con Pimientos, Ajos y Vino Blanco...submitted for Zaar World Tour 5. Spanish dish features chicken sauteed in olive oil and garlic, then simmered with roasted red peppers in white wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Salt chicken breasts on both sides.
- 2Pour olive oil into a large, heavy fry pan and place on medium heat. When hot, place chicken breasts in pan and brown on both sides.
- 3Add garlic to pan and saute with chicken over low heat.
- 4Cut peppers into large strips and place in pan.
- 5Pour 12 oz white wine into pan and cook on medium heat until chicken is cooked through. If wine evaporates, add 4 oz more and continue to cook.
- 6Slice chicken and place on platter with the garlic slices and red pepper. Pour wine sauce over top and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Peppers in Garlic Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.3
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 96.8 mg
- Sodium 99.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 32.1 g