Another that I copied and put in my "chicken recipes" box. Thought I'd post it in my effort to be paper free and reduce clutter!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken to 1/2" thickness.
- 2Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat and add chicken. Cook through, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- 4Transfer to a serving platter and keep warm.
- 5Meanwhile cut up peppers lengthwise into thin strips and add to the pan drippings along with the minced garlic.
- 6Cook until peppers are tender, about 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 7Spoon peppers over chicken.
- 8Add vinegar and honey to skillet and stir with a wooden spoon until reduced to a glaze, about 1 minute.
- 9Spoon glaze evenly over chicken and peppers.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Peppers in Balsamic Vinegar Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.3
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 108.0 mg
- Sodium 134.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 30.9 g