- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups rotini pasta or 2 cups penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray.
- Add chicken and cook with Italian seasoning for 5 minutes.
- Add green pepper, cook and stir until chicken is cooked through and red pepper is tender.
- Stir in sauce, pasta and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of cheese, cover.
- Let stand 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.