Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I was looking for an idea on using the packaged chicken strips my mom had on hand and found this recipe on the Perdue website. I tweaked it a little and found it delicious. Hope you like it as much as we did! Cooking time equals chilling time.
- 1 (9 ounce) package Perdue Short Cuts original roasted carved chicken breasts
- 1 cup red grapes
- 1 cup green grape
- 1⁄2 cup craisins, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked ziti (3/4 cup uncooked)
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges in juice, drained
- salt and pepper
- salad greens
- Combine chicken, grapes, 1/2 the craisins and pasta in large mixing bowl.
- Mix together mayonnaise, orange juice, and curry powder. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add to pasta mixture and mix well. Gently mix in the mandarin oranges. Chill for at least 6 hours.
- Evenly divide greens over 4 serving plates. Top with chicken and pasta mixture. Sprinkle remaining craisins over each plate.