Recipe by MsSally
Really easy dish I threw together. Not gourmet but tasty and quick way to get dinner on the table.
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup cracker crumb, store bought
- 2 teaspoons garlic and herb seasoning
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 16 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 4 ounces reduced-fat feta cheese
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes, with basil, garlic and oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken breasts to even thickness. Mix crumbs and seasoning. Dredge chicken breasts in mixture. Spray both sides of coated chicken with olive oil cooking spray. Cook over medium heat turning frequently till cooked thru.
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to directions. When pasta is done. Drain and return to pan immediately. DO NOT RINSE. Add tomatoes and feta and stir to combine.
- Divide pasta among 4 dishes, slice chicken on bias and divide among plates.