From Betty Crocker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups uncooked farfalle pasta
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
- 2Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
- 3Add in asparagus, onion, and 1 cup of chicken broth; cook 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until liquid has evaporated.
- 4Remove mixture from skillet and set aside.
- 5Spray skillet with cooking spray; heat over med-high heat.
- 6Add chicken to skillet; stir-fry about 5 minutes or until no longer pink in the center.
- 7Return asparagus mixture to skillet; stir in remaining 1/2 cup broth, basil, tomatoes, pepper, and pasta.
- 8Cook about 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture is hot.
- 9Adjust seasoning to taste with salt/pepper.
- 10Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Pasta Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.1
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 431.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 37.7 g