Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just like canned cat food. I made this for my kitty who has mouth cancer while he only licked it a bit cause his mouth hurts my other kitty ate it right up. When I made this recipe I cut it in half. I used frozen ground turkey, cooked the garlic with the turkey. I used canned carrots for time saving. I used ziti pasta as that's what I had on hand. I didn't use the oil as the turkey cooked up just fine without it. This recipe came from Best Cat Food Recipes cookbook.
- 32 ounces ground chicken or 32 ounces ground turkey
- 2 -3 carrots, cooked
- 2 -3 cups macaroni, cooked
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Cook chicken in a frying pan.
- Mix everything together in a food processor.
- Add the oil and garlic.
- Mix well.