karmakitchen gal's Note:
On back of College Inn broth label; sounded good, posting to get rid of the paper!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, over medium-high heat, heat chicken and broth to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat.
- 3Cover; simmer 25 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- 4Remove chicken; cool slightly.
- 5Add remaining ingredients to broth.
- 6Heat to a boil; reduce heat.
- 7Cover, simmer 20 minutes or until macaroni is cooked.
- 8Meanwhile, remove chicken from bones and cut into bite-size pieces.
- 9Add to soup; cook 5 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Pasta Soup
Serving Size: 1 (485 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.4
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 89.1 mg
- Sodium 1270.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 29.9 g