Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
On back of College Inn broth label; sounded good, posting to get rid of the paper!
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) whole chickens, cut up
- 1 (48 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) can cut green beans
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup uncooked small shell pasta
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- In a large saucepan, over medium-high heat, heat chicken and broth to a boil.
- Reduce heat.
- Cover; simmer 25 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken; cool slightly.
- Add remaining ingredients to broth.
- Heat to a boil; reduce heat.
- Cover, simmer 20 minutes or until macaroni is cooked.
- Meanwhile, remove chicken from bones and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Add to soup; cook 5 minutes more.