Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
On back of College Inn broth label; sounded good, posting to get rid of the paper!
Make and share this Chicken and Pasta Soup recipe from Food.com.
- In a large saucepan, over medium-high heat, heat chicken and broth to a boil.
- Reduce heat.
- Cover; simmer 25 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken; cool slightly.
- Add remaining ingredients to broth.
- Heat to a boil; reduce heat.
- Cover, simmer 20 minutes or until macaroni is cooked.
- Meanwhile, remove chicken from bones and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Add to soup; cook 5 minutes more.