1/2 Photos of Chicken and Pasta Salad With Raw Vegetables
12 hrs 30 mins
Jane from Ohio's Note:
This is an outstanding dish. It looks so appetizing on a platter. It is so colorful with the red tomatoes, green pepper and the cheese colored croutons. It's a great dish to take to a potluck or serve on a hot summer day. I got this recipe about 10 years ago from Doddi at work. There is a 12 chilling I included as cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb pasta, I use Rotini Pasta
- 8 ounces garlic & herb salad dressing mix (I use Good Seasons)
- 3 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, I use Hellman's
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup scallion, sliced
- 1/4 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cheese and garlic-flavored croutons
- 1Toss hot pasta with 3/4 cup of salad dressing, reserve remainder to serve on side with completed salad.
- 2Cover and chill 12 hours.
- 3Just before serving toss chicken with mayonnaise and pasta and place on a platter. Sprinkle tomatoes, scallions, mushrooms, green pepper and croutons on top of chicken and pasta.
- 4Serve with reserved dressing.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Pasta Salad With Raw Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.4
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 83.6 mg
- Sodium 381.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 37.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic & herb salad dressing mix