Make several hours ahead, to let the flavors mellow.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces rotini pasta, cooked according to package directions, drained
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups . cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion, including some tender green tops
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1Make the mayonnaise-in a small bowl, mix together all the mayo ingredients; cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2Salad-in a large bowl, toss the cooked pasta with the oil.
- 3Add in the chicken, celery, and onions, stir to gently combine.
- 4Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- 5Toss with the dressing 30 minutes before serving; garnish with the eggs.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Pasta Salad With Pesto Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.3
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 106.2 mg
- Sodium 307.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 20.5 g