Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is low in fat and calories and if you like chicken like I do, it taste good in anything.
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 1⁄2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt (plain)
- 2 teaspoons mustard, already prepared
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cooked pasta
- 4 cups cooked chicken breasts (chopped about 1 pound)
- Add the cucumber,peas,yogurt,onion,mayon celery seed with salt and pepper in a medium size bowl.
- Add the chopped chicken and pasta together and mix well.
- Cover salad for about 1 hour.