Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
this is a recipe thats from the meyerson family from camp costanoan
- 6 (8 ounce) packagesrotelli noodles, cooked and drained (spirals)
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds (buy at an Asian market )
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil (buy at Asian market for better flavor)
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce (I use lower sodium)
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup shredded chicken (either cooked or uncooked, I use one chicken breast)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 bunch spinach leaves
- Sauté sesame seeds in sesame oil and a little bit of salad oil until brown. Add the chicken and the rest of the oil. Cook. You may need a little more oil if the chicken has already been cooked. Pre-cooked chicken seems to make smaller pieces.
- Add the vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and pepper. Pour over the pasta.
- Toss in the spinach, green onions, and cilantro when ready to serve.