Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from the Thursday magazine's issue dated June 15th-21st'2006 Food Facts column by Monika Seth. Enjoy!
- In a pan cook the chicken breasts until tender.
- Drain and chill.
- In the meantime, in a large pot cook pasta until al dente.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Mix yoghurt, mustard, salt and pepper into the pasta.
- Now cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and add it to this mixture.
- Fold in pasta, celery, peas and grapes.
- Toss well, cover and refrigerate for an hour and then serve.