This is from the Thursday magazine's issue dated June 15th-21st'2006 Food Facts column by Monika Seth. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pan cook the chicken breasts until tender.
- 2Drain and chill.
- 3In the meantime, in a large pot cook pasta until al dente.
- 4Drain and rinse under cold water.
- 5Mix yoghurt, mustard, salt and pepper into the pasta.
- 6Now cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and add it to this mixture.
- 7Fold in pasta, celery, peas and grapes.
- 8Toss well, cover and refrigerate for an hour and then serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.4
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 74.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 17.6 g