Recipe by ~Bekah~
This is a quick and easy recipe for a busy weeknight meal. I got this off the campbells site.
Top Review by ty and ry's mom
This was delicious! I used the 98% fat free soup instead of the regular (to cut the fat a little). Also, I had some zuchinni, summer squash, sliced mushrooms, and a variety of peppers (red, yellow, orange and green) from Kabobs we made yesterday. I just chopped them up and used them instead of the frozen. I also added about 1/2 cup of fat free cottage cheese. It made it extra creamy! So easy and delicious. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots are good)
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soup, milk, cheese, garlic and veggie in a saucepan.
- Heat to boiling.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes on low or until the veggies are tender-crisp.
- Add the chicken and cook until heated through.
- To serve, top the hot spaghetti with the chicken/veggies.