Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is another simple yet delicious tasting dinner-perfect for the weeknight when you're super busy and want to give the kids something nutritous! Has carrots and broccoli, garlic and chicken-so good!!!!
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 carrots, sliced thin
- 12 ounces farfalle pasta
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chicken chunks
- Cook pasta and drain.
- In large skillet or pot, mix soup, milk, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, garlic, broccoli and carrots.
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer covered for 10 minutes.
- Stir in pasta and chicken and heat through.
- Serve immediately.