Prep 10 mins
Cook 28 mins
I found this on the Reynold's Wrap website and I am posting for safekeeping. I will update any adjustments after I make it.
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 2 cups frozen sliced carrots
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 1/4 lb.)
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 6 cups hot cooked bow tie pasta
- Preheat oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high.
- Lay out 4 (12x18 inch) sheets of aluminum foil.
- Center one-fourth of frozen vegetables on each sheet of foil.
- Top with chicken breast halves.
- Combine Italian dressing, Parmesan cheese, garlic and basil; spoon over chicken.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake 24 to 28 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or grill 13 to 15 minutes in covered grill.
- Serve over hot pasta.