PSU Lioness's Note:
I found this on the Reynold's Wrap website and I am posting for safekeeping. I will update any adjustments after I make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 2 cups frozen sliced carrots
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 1/4 lb.)
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 6 cups hot cooked bow tie pasta
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high.
- 2Lay out 4 (12x18 inch) sheets of aluminum foil.
- 3Center one-fourth of frozen vegetables on each sheet of foil.
- 4Top with chicken breast halves.
- 5Combine Italian dressing, Parmesan cheese, garlic and basil; spoon over chicken.
- 6Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- 7Bake 24 to 28 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or grill 13 to 15 minutes in covered grill.
- 8Serve over hot pasta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Pasta Packets
Serving Size: 1 (519 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.3
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 129.4 mg
- Sodium 638.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 43.6 g