1/3 Photos of Chicken and Pasta in White Wine Garlic Sauce
This is simple and a crowd pleaser! Intense combination of flavors that will have them back for seconds!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cloves crushed garlic or 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 lb linguine or 1 lb other pastas
- salt and pepper
- 1Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces.
- 2Combine chicken in large skillet with water, olive oil, mushrooms, onion, garlic, and spices.
- 3Cook until onion is tender.
- 4Add tomatoes, wine, salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Reduce heat, cover, and simmer about 15 minutes while preparing pasta, stirring occasionally.
- 6Drain pasta al dente,place into serving dish and toss with olive oil.
- 7Pour chicken mixture over pasta.
- 8Serve with fresh salad and garlic toast.
- 9I am very generous with my spices when i make this dish and usually add more than the recipe calls for, but it is quite delicious as written.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Pasta in White Wine Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.7
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 108.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 26.8 g