Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very good pasta dish. I usually serve this with garlic bread.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, fresh and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- garlic powder, to taste
- 1⁄2 lb fettuccine, cooked al dente (fresh or dried)
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- Dip chicken in flour,in eggs and then back in flour.
- Saute in oil until golden brown and cooked all the way through.
- Dice chicken and set aside.
- In a large skillet sautee mushrooms in butter.
- Season with salt,pepper and garlic powder.
- Add diced chicken to the mushrooms.
- Mix in noodles,cream,milk and cheese.
- Serve on a warmed plate and sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese and parsley.
Excellent recipe! Other than using Mrs. Dash, we made no alterations. Thank you for posting!
!Delicioso! It was also extremely easy to make. I didn't have any mushrooms and only about 1/2 a cup of parmesan and it still came out really good. I also used mince garlic, instead, of powder. When you set the cooked pasta aside, my suggestion would be to oil it a little so it doesn't get sticky. I definitely recommend this recipe. Everyone is sure to enjoy it.
Mmmm... I doubled the chicken and mushrooms and breaded the chicken after cutting it into bite-sized pieces, which took a little more time (but I think it was worth it). I must've doubled the sauce, too, 'cause there was plenty. Oh, and I added a head of roasted garlic, 'cause it just seemed like a good thing to do. We, too, will be making this again!