1/1 Photo of Chicken and Pasta
Very good pasta dish. I usually serve this with garlic bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup mushroom, fresh and sliced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- garlic powder, to taste
- 1/2 lb fettuccine, cooked al dente (fresh or dried)
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1Dip chicken in flour,in eggs and then back in flour.
- 2Saute in oil until golden brown and cooked all the way through.
- 3Dice chicken and set aside.
- 4In a large skillet sautee mushrooms in butter.
- 5Season with salt,pepper and garlic powder.
- 6Add diced chicken to the mushrooms.
- 7Mix in noodles,cream,milk and cheese.
- 8Serve on a warmed plate and sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese and parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (481 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1185.4
- Calories from Fat 653
- Total Fat 72.6 g
- Saturated Fat 31.9 g
- Cholesterol 460.6 mg
- Sodium 1522.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 74.4 g