Bottled garlic, ginger, and pesto are a hurried cook's friends. You'll find them in your supermarket's produce section.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine 1 tsp of the pepper, 1/2 tsp of the salt, and the garlic. Sprinkle evenly over chicken. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and onions; cook about 15 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink and onions are tender, turning chicken once and stirring onions occasionally.
- 2Remove chicken from skillet; slice crosswise into strips. Return chicken to skillet; add tomatoes, tomato paste, ginger, the remaining pepper and salt. Cook and stir just until heated through.
- 3Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Return spaghetti to the hot pan; stir in pesto.
- 4Serve check and tomato mixture on top of pesto-coated spaghetti. If desired top with shards of Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.2
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 554.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 36.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: