1/1 Photo of Chicken And Pasta
1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt margarine in a large sauce pan over low heat.
- 2Add package of dressing mix.
- 3Mix in broth and undiluted can of soup.
- 4Blend in the cream cheese until smooth.
- 5Reduce heat.
- 6In a 13x9 baking dish, place chicken.
- 7Pour hot sauce mixture over the chicken.
- 8Bake in a hot 350 degree oven for 1 hour 0.15 minutes before end of baking time, cook pasta according to package directions and drain well.
- 9Serve chicken dish by pouring sauce over hot pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken And Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.7
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 167.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 37.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian salad dressing mix
98% fat-free condensed mushroom soup
fat-free cream cheese with chives