Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Good Food Magazine. Quick and easy to prepare. Can easily be increased for more servings.
Make and share this Chicken and Orange Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the beans in a large pan of boiling salted water for 4-5 minutes. Cool under cold water and put into a large bowl.
- Finely slice the fennel bulb, cutting away the core.
- Peel and slice the avocado and add to the bowl with beans.
- Mix in watercress.
- Peel the oranges, cut out the segments and add to the bowl.
- Squeeze the rest of the orange juice into another small bowl and mix with the olive oil to make a dressing. Season with black pepper.
- Toss salad in the dressing.
- Scatter the shredded chicken over salad.