Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Good Food Magazine. Quick and easy to prepare. Can easily be increased for more servings.
- 150 g green beans, trimmed
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1 large avocado
- 100 g watercress, roughly chopped
- 2 oranges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, cooked, and shredded
- Cook the beans in a large pan of boiling salted water for 4-5 minutes. Cool under cold water and put into a large bowl.
- Finely slice the fennel bulb, cutting away the core.
- Peel and slice the avocado and add to the bowl with beans.
- Mix in watercress.
- Peel the oranges, cut out the segments and add to the bowl.
- Squeeze the rest of the orange juice into another small bowl and mix with the olive oil to make a dressing. Season with black pepper.
- Toss salad in the dressing.
- Scatter the shredded chicken over salad.