From Good Food Magazine. Quick and easy to prepare. Can easily be increased for more servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the beans in a large pan of boiling salted water for 4-5 minutes. Cool under cold water and put into a large bowl.
- 2Finely slice the fennel bulb, cutting away the core.
- 3Peel and slice the avocado and add to the bowl with beans.
- 4Mix in watercress.
- 5Peel the oranges, cut out the segments and add to the bowl.
- 6Squeeze the rest of the orange juice into another small bowl and mix with the olive oil to make a dressing. Season with black pepper.
- 7Toss salad in the dressing.
- 8Scatter the shredded chicken over salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Orange Salad
Serving Size: 1 (743 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 700.8
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 248.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.9 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 62.2 g