Prep 12 mins
Cook 12 mins
This chicken goes great over couscous.
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 firm tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, halved
- 1⁄2 cup ripe olives, halved
- Mix paprika, curry powder and salt.
- Sprinkle over chicken.
- Heat 12 inch skillet, add chicken and brown all sides.
- Remove chicken; add oil to skillet.
- Add onion and garlic; saute 1 minute.
- Add broth, tomatoes, olives and chicken.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 6 minutes.
Had this "tagged", shopped for, cooked and eaten in 2 hours. It's fast and tasty-lots of nice flavours in there. Thanks for a good quickie Inez.
A very good quick and easy recipe. The only thing I didn't care for and that's a personal preference were the spices. I did not like the paprika and curry powder together, although I like the two spices separately. I love olives and this is a versatile recipe that can be altered to make it more Spanish or Greek. We will have this again. Thanks, Carole in Orlando
I made this over couscous and it was good. Easy, quick, healthy, and I'm betting really good in a pita.