From Cooking Light magazine. Great weekday meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 ounces japanese curly soba noodles (chucka soba)
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 1/2 cups red bell peppers, strips
- 1 tablespoon ginger, bottled
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped and divided
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions and drain.
- 2Combine broth and next 5 ingredients (through red pepper) in a bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- 3Heat 1 tsp oil in large skillet over med-high heat. Add chicken; saute 4 minute Add bell pepper; saute 3 minute Remove from heat. Combine chicken and noodles in large bowl.
- 4Heat 1 tsp oil in pan over medium heat. Add ginger and garlic; cook 15 seconds. Stir in broth mixture; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- 5Pour broth mixture over noodles, add 1/4 cup green onions and toss well.
- 6Sprinkle wtih 1/4 cup green onions and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Noodles With Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.9
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 53.1 mg
- Sodium 695.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 30.2 g