Recipe by punkyluv
Fast and easy to make. serving size is 1 1/4 cup. Hubby and I both thought this was really good.I made extra noodles for hubby because the one cup didnt seem like enough for him.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup baby carrots, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 cup frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 cup uncooked whole wheat egg noodles (2 oz)
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth, fat free
- 11 3⁄4 ounces 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- chopped fresh parsley, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. cook chicken and onion in oil 6 to 8 minutes, stirring freqently until browned and onion is just tender.
- stir in remaining ingredients(except parsely). Heat to boiling. reduce heat. cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- uncover and simmer 5 to 8 minutes longer, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center and noodles are tender. sprinlkle with parsely.