1/1 Photo of Chicken and Noodles (Crock Pot)
5 hrs 15 mins
A very simple recipe that's comforting when the weather is cold and that even the young kids in my family will eat. I found the recipe on the internet but I believe it originally came from Taste of Home. It makes a lot, I'm guessing on the number of servings!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1360.77-1814.36 g chicken pieces (I use 4 chicken breasts with bones, skinned)
- 946.36 ml chicken broth or 946.36 ml water
- 59.14-118.29 ml butter (I use 1/2 stick)
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of chicken soup (I use Campbell's Healthy Request, no MSG)
- 283.49 g package extra wide egg noodles (I use the big bag)
- 1Put all ingredients, except noodles, in crock pot.
- 2Cook on low 8-10 hours or on high 3 1/2-4 1/2 hours.
- 3(I cook just until the chicken is done, about 5 hours on low).
- 4Remove chicken from broth.
- 5I like to run a slotted spoon through the broth to make sure no little bones have escaped.
- 6Add salt to taste.
- 7Turn cooker to high and add noodles when broth is hot and bubbly.
- 8Cook 30-45 minutes, or until noodles are done, stirring occasionally.
- 9Meanwhile, remove meat from bones.
- 10Add bite-size pieces to broth and noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Noodles (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 618.6
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 167.8 mg
- Sodium 1028.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 36.9 g