Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
quick and easy
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 inches fresh gingerroot (peeled and grated)
- 2 garlic cloves (peeled and grated)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 red chilies (finely chopped)
- 300 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, strips
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 50 g baby corn, halved lenghtways
- 50 g sugar snap peas, halved
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 60 g mushrooms, sliced
- 800 g egg noodles (cooked)
- put the oil in a large bowl.add the ginger,soysauce,fish sauce, chilli,garlic and chicken strips.mix it well and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
- heat a wok then lift chicken ot of the marinade with a slotted spoon and add it to the pan.
- stir fry over a high heat for 5 minutes. add all vegetables and remaining marinade and stir fry for further 2-3 minutes until chicken cooked.
- then add noodles into the pan and toss well.
- serve immediatelly.