- 8 ounces rice noodles (or angel hair pasta)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 24 ounces skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch watercress (about 3 C.)
- 1 seedless cucumber, cut into 1/4-inch-thick half-moons
- 2 scallions, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook until browned and cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl, combine lime juice, sesame oil, sugar, and jalapeno.
- Slice the chicken. Divide the noodles, chicken, watercress, cucumber, and scallions among 4 plates. Drizzle with dressing.