LI Girl's Note:
From Real Simple magazine, March 2009.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces rice noodles (or angel hair pasta)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 24 ounces skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch watercress (about 3 C.)
- 1 seedless cucumber, cut into 1/4-inch-thick half-moons
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- 2Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook until browned and cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes per side.
- 3In a small bowl, combine lime juice, sesame oil, sugar, and jalapeno.
- 4Slice the chicken. Divide the noodles, chicken, watercress, cucumber, and scallions among 4 plates. Drizzle with dressing.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Noodle Salad With Chili Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.9
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 103.7 mg
- Sodium 443.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 44.1 g