Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy to make and a hit with everyone in my family. Someting you can make with fresh cooked chicken or if you have leftover chicken you need to use.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cooked cut up chicken breasts
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen chopped broccoli
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 dash texas pete, hot sauce (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook egg noodles acording to instructions on package.
- Heat broccoli in microwave until done; drain.
- Mix the 2 cans of cream of chicken soup, broccoli, chicken, cooked hot egg noodles, salt, and pepper.
- Put into casserole dish.
- Cover top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Put in 350F oven for about 15 minutes or until throughly heated and cheese is melted.
Pretty tasty, I will make it again but will add about 1/2 C sour cream along with the soups to make it a little saucier and creamier, my family loved it, I forgot to add the hot sauce Its a keeper, thanks
Simple to make, and great comfort food! I used California blend instead of broccoli, and results were delicious.
Great receipe! Flavor was very good and made enough to have leftovers for a few days.