1/1 Photo of Chicken and Noodle Casserole
Easy to make and a hit with everyone in my family. Someting you can make with fresh cooked chicken or if you have leftover chicken you need to use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cook egg noodles acording to instructions on package.
- 3Heat broccoli in microwave until done; drain.
- 4Mix the 2 cans of cream of chicken soup, broccoli, chicken, cooked hot egg noodles, salt, and pepper.
- 5Put into casserole dish.
- 6Cover top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- 7Put in 350F oven for about 15 minutes or until throughly heated and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 598.2
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 148.3 mg
- Sodium 868.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 40.9 g