Recipe by Latchy
This can look so nice on the plate, is tasty, and good to have if you want to pick up a cooked chicken at the store.
Top Review by ladypit
I didn't make this as a salad but instead served the nectarines with the chicken and the sauce. (I was throwing dinner together at the last minute!) Very tasty. Would definitely be good with the salad stuff.
- 1 lettuce, of your choice
- 1 bunch watercress, broken into sprigs
- 500 g cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 4 nectarines, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- black pepper, dressing
- 3 teaspoons crushed black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar