Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Rich and creamy sauce. Easy to make.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cooking sherry
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots (cooked)
- 4 cups white rice (cooked)
- Chop raw chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Thinly slice mushrooms.
- Finely chop garlic.
- Heat olive oil, sherry, and vinegar over med-low heat in large saucepan or skillet.
- Add garlic and saute until brown.
- Add chicken.
- Cook just until no longer pink.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes until mushrooms soften.
- Drain excess liquid.
- Add sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, and cream of chicken soup.
- Cook until mixture bubbles.
- Serve over rice with peas and carrots.