Recipe by Dana-MMH
This dish was served at a party I went to, and everyone wanted seconds, and the recipe. I haven't yet made it myself but do plan on it. It was very tasty and delicious!
Top Review by Evie*
This was really tasty, the chicken has a nice 'smooth' texture. I cut back on the chicken and soup amounts, used 3 breasts and half a can each of the soup, still had lots of 'gravy'. Thanks for posting.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 can mushroom, drained (or I like to use a cup of fresh mushrooms)
- 2 -3 green onions, sliced