Recipe by Girl from India
Thai style chicken that is oh so yummy
Top Review by MrsMM
Another good one, Girl from India! Third one of yours I've tried and each one's been great. I used chicken breast but will use thighs next time, just because I find them much tastier. Didn't have livers but they're on my list for next time. This was seriously too easy- lots of taste for little effort. Thanks so much for sharing!
- 600 g boneless chicken, boiled and cut into medium sized chunks
- 3 chicken livers, chopped
- 200 g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 spring onions, cut into 1.5 cm slices
- 50 g fresh gingerroot, julienned
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 teaspoons black pepper (freshly ground)
- 2 tablespoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large wok.
- Add the chicken pcs and saute for around 5 mins.
- Add the livers and mushrooms and saute for 10 mins more Add the onions, garlic, soya salt and pepper Stir well Saute till onions turn translucent and glossy Stir in the honey.
- Heat through.
- Serve hot.