Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Thai style chicken that is oh so yummy
- 600 g boneless chicken, boiled and cut into medium sized chunks
- 3 chicken livers, chopped
- 200 g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 spring onions, cut into 1.5 cm slices
- 50 g fresh gingerroot, julienned
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 teaspoons black pepper (freshly ground)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Heat oil in a large wok.
- Add the chicken pcs and saute for around 5 mins.
- Add the livers and mushrooms and saute for 10 mins more Add the onions, garlic, soya salt and pepper Stir well Saute till onions turn translucent and glossy Stir in the honey.
- Heat through.
- Serve hot.
Another good one, Girl from India! Third one of yours I've tried and each one's been great. I used chicken breast but will use thighs next time, just because I find them much tastier. Didn't have livers but they're on my list for next time. This was seriously too easy- lots of taste for little effort. Thanks so much for sharing!
Fabulous! My entire family loved it. I didn't boil the chicken at all, just cooked it through in the wok. I left out the chicken livers only because my grocery store didn't have them. If I had them, I would have used them as I like the flavor and imagine they would be very good in this recipe. I served over rice to those of us not dieting. This is a definite keeper. Thanks, Fay!
yummy,not to overly sweet with a little kick to it, i left out the chicken livers,only because i dont care for liver, we will make this again