Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 can cream of chicken and broccoli soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles
- In skillet heat half of the margarine.
- Cook chicken about 10 minutes or untul brown.
- Add remaining margarine.
- Add broccoli and mushrooms.
- Cook over medium heat until tender.
- Add soup,milk and mustard.
- Heat to a boil.
- AReturn chicken to pan.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or untul chicken is done.
- Serve with noodles.