Celia Goodrick-Clarke's Cheat's Cuisine. An article from years ago. I haven't tried this - yet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll out the pastry on a floured surface to make an oblong.
- 2Neaten the edges, brush with egg and fold in the edges (trim the corner) and score.
- 3Bake for 25-30 minutes at 200C/400°F The centre will rise, but will flatten when filling is added.
- 4Meanwhile melt the butter and fry the mushrooms until soft.
- 5Stir in the chicken, the soup, the wine and most of the chives.
- 6Season, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes until hteated through.
- 7Pile into the pastry case, sprinkle with the remaining chives and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Mushroom Tart
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.0
- Calories from Fat 386
- Total Fat 42.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 131.4 mg
- Sodium 552.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 29.6 g