Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Celia Goodrick-Clarke's Cheat's Cuisine. An article from years ago. I haven't tried this - yet!
Make and share this Chicken and Mushroom Tart recipe from Food.com.
- Roll out the pastry on a floured surface to make an oblong.
- Neaten the edges, brush with egg and fold in the edges (trim the corner) and score.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 200C/400°F The centre will rise, but will flatten when filling is added.
- Meanwhile melt the butter and fry the mushrooms until soft.
- Stir in the chicken, the soup, the wine and most of the chives.
- Season, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes until hteated through.
- Pile into the pastry case, sprinkle with the remaining chives and serve.