Recipe by robd16
Another great recipe which is easy on the palette, great on a baked potato or served over white rice, kids and adults alike with adore this
- 29.58 ml butter
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml salt
- 226.79 g mushroom, sliced
- 283.49 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml brandy
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml dried parsley
- 236.59 ml sour cream (can use double cream and a squeeze of lemon juice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté the chicken and onions in the butter over a medium heat until lightly coloured, add the mushrooms and after about 5 minutes add the garlic and salt.
- Fry for another minute or 2 and add the soup, the Worcestershire sauce, brandy and parsley.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes, check that the chicken is cooked through. Add a little water if you think the mixture is too thick, heat through again then add the sour cream.
- Heat through but do not boil, serve with white rice or buttered noodles.