Recipe by -Sylvie-
I adopted this recipe from Recipezaar, but I have not yet had a chance to make it. I will try this some time soon to see if it needs adjusting or updating. If you make it first, please let me know what you think!
- 1⁄2 lb boneless chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Thinly slice the chicken breast meat.
- Bring the chicken stock to a rolling boil and add the chicken and mushrooms.
- When the soup starts to boil again and all of the ingredients float to the top, remove from the heat.
- Add the sesame oil and sherry and taste for seasoning.
- Add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Serve in individual soup bowls and sprinkle the parsley on top.