Recipe by crawfish pie
I have no idea where I got this from. I found it in my recipe box. All I know is this is a keeper. Creamy and delicious. Someone deserves a pat on the back for this one.
Top Review by RecipeNut
I loved the idea that this recipe was so easy, but for me it was too bland. I added garlic powder and some salt and pepper. Turned out pretty tasty. I need lots of spice in my food. I will be making this again.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut in small pieces)
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring broth to a boil.
- Add chicken, mushrooms and Worcestershire.
- Return to boil.
- Simmer until chicken is done.
- While chicken is cooking bake biscuits according to directions.
- Carefully measure flour and mix with milk;blend well.
- Stir into chicken mixture.
- Simmer 5-8 minutes.
- Serve over cut biscuits.