Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My husband and I created this recipe and it turned out really good.
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 (12 ounce) bag broccoli florets, cooked
- 1 cup Minute Rice
- cook chicken with cooking spray in skillet.
- when done, add cream of mushroom, mushrooms, and cooked broccoli
- seperately cook rice.
- put chicken on top of rice when serving.
This recipe was made on 10/26/11 for mine and my SO's dinner. And also for two different events, 2011 Fall PAC Event and the " October Through Your Eyes " Event in the Food Photo Forum. Except for using some leftover chicken that had already been seasoned,the recipe was made as it was written.Before serving, I did a "quality control test " : ) and added some S & P. I think that this recipe might benefit from the addition of garlic powder or some other type of seasoning. Thanks for posting and, " Keep Smiling :) "
This made a nice quick dinner. When I make it again, I'll add in some spices to jazz it up. Made for PAC '09