Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
another yummy recipe that I want you to try! They were really good and easy to make!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 leek, white and pale green parts halved, washed, thinly slice
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 large chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- 2 tablespoons tarragon leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add leek, garlic and mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes or until soft. Stir in rice and cook for 1 minute. Add stock and bring to the boil. Transfer to an ovenproof dish.
- Cover and bake in oven for 20 minutes or until stock is almost absorbed.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook for 4 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover and stand for 5 minutes.
- Slice chicken across the grain. Stir chicken, lemon rind and tarragon into risotto. Cover and stand for 5 minutes. Season with pepper. Serve.
Looks delicious but the mushrooms seem to be missing from the ingredients list. How much mushrooms should go into this dish? Other than that, great!