tomoko matsunaga's Note:
another yummy recipe that I want you to try! They were really good and easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add leek, garlic and mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes or until soft. Stir in rice and cook for 1 minute. Add stock and bring to the boil. Transfer to an ovenproof dish.
- 2Cover and bake in oven for 20 minutes or until stock is almost absorbed.
- 3Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook for 4 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover and stand for 5 minutes.
- 4Slice chicken across the grain. Stir chicken, lemon rind and tarragon into risotto. Cover and stand for 5 minutes. Season with pepper. Serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Mushroom Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.6
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 350.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets