An easy way to fix a delicious pot pie. Good for fast week night supper. Kids love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 refrigerated pie dough
- cooking spray
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dried rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8 ounces chicken breast tenders, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut 3 (4") circles of dough using a bowl or ramekin as a guide.
- 3Place dough circles on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- 4Lightly coat dough with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with 1/8 teaspoons salt.
- 5Pierce top of dough circles with a fork.
- 6Bake dough at 425 degrees for 8 minutes or until golden.
- 7Combine flour, sage, 1/4 teaspoons salt, and pepper in a zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
- 8Seal bag, and toss to coat.
- 9Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- 10Add chicken mixture; cook 5 minutes, browning on all sides.
- 11Stir in water, scraping pan to loosen brown bits.
- 12Stir in vegetables, mushrooms, and soup; bring to a boil.
- 13Reduce heat, and cook for 10 minutes.
- 14Spoon 1 cup chicken mixture into each of 3 (1 cup) ramekins or bowls; top each serving with 1 pie crust.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Mushroom Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (475 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.6
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 52.1 mg
- Sodium 1319.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 26.8 g