Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy way to fix a delicious pot pie. Good for fast week night supper. Kids love.
Make and share this Chicken and Mushroom Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 refrigerated pie dough
- cooking spray
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dried rubbed sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8 ounces chicken breast tenders, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut 3 (4") circles of dough using a bowl or ramekin as a guide.
- Place dough circles on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Lightly coat dough with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with 1/8 teaspoons salt.
- Pierce top of dough circles with a fork.
- Bake dough at 425 degrees for 8 minutes or until golden.
- Combine flour, sage, 1/4 teaspoons salt, and pepper in a zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
- Seal bag, and toss to coat.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken mixture; cook 5 minutes, browning on all sides.
- Stir in water, scraping pan to loosen brown bits.
- Stir in vegetables, mushrooms, and soup; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Spoon 1 cup chicken mixture into each of 3 (1 cup) ramekins or bowls; top each serving with 1 pie crust.