Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Felt like a creamy chicken pasta so I made this. It's tasty and takes no time at all. Serve with a salad or some bruschetta and you have a delicious meal.
- Mix chicken, salt, pepper and stock powder together in bowl.
- Add chicken mix to oil and fry till golden brown.
- Add onions and mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add cream to chicken stir gently.
- Mix Pasta into chicken and add the corn starch mixed with water, stir gently till incorporated.
- Reduce heat and simmer gently till Pasta is warmed through.
- Season to taste. Enjoy.
Oh,my! It's so delicious! I thought at first while preparing it that the onions seemed too much but wow, the outcome's sooo good! I've always loved cream with mushrooms! I omitted the salt since the chicken broth had it, but after tasting it, DH said, "it's really good!" then added the salt not knowing the original asks for it. So I guess, can't mess with this recipe coz it's PERFECT as it is! Thanks for sharing this, Rosina_J! Found a keeper! Made for Joey for Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #19.